We are launching the 2014 IxDA Munich survey. It takes less than 6,5 minutes to complete. And what’s even better: it’s absolutely anonymous. So be brave and tick all questions in the survey. If you feel like having a déjà vu then you’re right. We recycled last year’s questions but only to have some comparable data.
If you consider yourself as part of the Munich interaction design community you are invited to…
UserZoom is Your All-in-One User Experience Software for online UX Research.
IxDA Munich (Germany) is the local chapter of the Interaction Design Association, a member-supported organization without cost of membership. The aim of the local chapter is to promote the field, coordinate meetings and serve the local design community.
IxDA Munich is part of the IxDA Europe network and the IxDA International.
The new local co-leader
Tasks (to be shared with the team)
Creatively plan and organize IxDA meetings
- Social meetings
- UX Book Club
- Find new potential IxDA members
- Contact possible sponsors
- Invite speakers to meetings
- Interact within the European IxDA network
- IxD promotion
- Update and expand our LinkedIn network
- Update and expand our Xing network
- Update and maintain our website
- Take the initiative an enrich our association with new activities
Very good team work skills
- The leaders at IxDA Munich work closely together; usually there is an organizer for each activity and the rest of the team gives support. We value consensus and flexibility of mind.
Very good social skills
- As a co-leader you will be representing the IxDA, hosting your guests at the meetings and you will be part of a network of leaders in Europe.
- You don’t need to break your back working for the association, this is about having a good time! But we need you to stand for the commitments you make.
- This is a non-remunerated position, we do it for fun.
- Contact the local leaders: email@example.com
The first steps towards the first IxDA meeting in Munich have been taken. Interaction designers, industrial designers, usability experts, web designers; all are invited to join and collaborate.
We are looking for a place where to hold the first meeting, please tell us if you have any suggestions. The event will probably take place the first days of October (after the Oktoberfest).
Should you want to stay informed, please subscribe to get news per email.
See you soon.
Credits: picture by eyedeaz