At the next UX Book Club Munich meeting we will be discussing 100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People by Susan Weinschenk. Learn to increase the effectiveness, conversion rates, and usability of your own design projects by finding the answers to questions such as:
- What grabs and holds attention on a page or screen?
- What makes memories stick?
- What is more important, peripheral or central vision?
- How can you predict the types of errors that people will make?
- What is the limit to someone’s social circle?
- How do you motivate people to continue on to the next step?
- What line length for text is best?
- Are some fonts better than others?
When? September 12th, 2011. 19:00.
Where? ConTV GmbH, Stollbergstr. 18, 80539 Munich.
RSVP: XING Event (registration required, max. 22 participants).
How much? This is a free of charge event.
At the UX Book Club we discuss a topic proposed by a particular book. You don’t have to read the book to participate, only to be ready to discuss and share ideas.
ConTV GmbH, gets your content into TV screens.
Help us promote this: